I was a guest recently on the new LiminalStream hosted by the one and only Keats Ross! He asked me last minute to step in and share some of my favourite spooky, creepy, and weird books, TV, and movies. I have to say, I went a little all over the map with this one and wanted to share things that were real, unreal, could be real, or definitely in the ‘I-dunno-bout-that’ category. Keats is an excellent host and we had such a fun time going through these! Follow Keats and all he does!
Huge Correction- I completely messed up my dates when talking about the Spanish Flu and the Black Death. Yikes. Also, please keep in mind that the sharing of an idea does not mean support of an idea, I just wanted share some things during this spooky season that I find terrifying- That Space is scary as hell and that there might be entities that wish us harm.
- The Mysterious Stranger and the Claymation Short
- Final Events by Nick Redfern & Book Review
- The King in Yellow by Robert W. Chambers
- ‘Someone is Collecting Ambroses‘ – Bierce & Small
- The Blind Owl & Sadegh Hedayat
- 아버지 – Interesting Music! I can dig it.
- The Vanishing
- The Town that Dreaded Sundown
- Asleep: The Forgotten Epidemic that remains one of Medicine’s Greatest Mysteries by Molly Caldwell Crosby
- Outlet Press by Eric Millar
- Jon Carling
- New Light on the Black Death: The Cosmic Connection by Mike Baillie
- Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark Documentary
- Witches, Pumpkins, and Grinning Ghosts: The Story of Halloween Symbols by Edna Barth
- BONUS! – The Enfield Poltergeist and Afterlife Investigations: The Scole Experiment