Something available to each and every one of us is a capacity to explore strange worlds, dimensions, and realms. This can be as simple as having a dream each night, to as complex and unusual as a full-blown Out of Body Experience. While some would argue that this is merely just an act of Imagination, to those who Journey often such an explanation seems as far away from the truth as anything could possibly be. Joining the show to share some knowledge is a luminous soul who has Out of Body Experiences frequently- Wren Collier.
Wren Collier is a magician and Thelemite living in Minneapolis, Minnesota. He is a frequent contributor on the Where Did The Road Go? Podcast, as well as contributing to projects like NAEQ.IO and the Lunar Cry occult community. He also sells fine occult goods at his Etsy store, Atelier Argent, and is working on his first book, CTHONIA, an exploration of katabasis narratives, underground kingdoms, pulp scifi, and the Hollow Earth. Follow Wren on Twitter, as he shares Dreams and OBEs quite frequently. Finally, check out Wren’s Work at Liminal Room. Click below!
Doug’s Show Notes
- Journeys Out of the Body by Robert Monroe – The first of his The Journeys Trilogy also worth checking out!
- Dreamed Up Reality by Bernardo Kastrup
- Are Dreams Predictions
- The Heart of the Internet: An Insiders View of the Origin and Promise of the Online Revolution by Jacques Vallée
- Jacques Vallée – You need to know this chap and his work. No Excuses
- Ingo Swann
- Russell Targ
- This Jungian Life- Active Imagination
- Dr. Murray Stein on Active Imagination
- The Monroe Institute
- Mind Awake/Body Asleep
- Psi’s Big Guns: Sleep Paralysis and Astral Time Travel – From Eric Wargo’s The Nightshirt
- Liminal Dreaming – Jennifer Dumpert knows her Hypnagogia. Well worth a look and the Book is fantastic
- Out of Body Experiences: How to Have Them and What To Expect by Robert Peterson
- Pat Price, Precognition and ‘Star Wars’: A Reexamination of a Historic Remote Viewing Case by Dr. Eric Wargo
- The Ultimate Lucid Dreaming Manual: Basics and Beyond by Marc VanDeKeere – A fantastic guide to get you Lucid
- Isra and Mi’raj – Did the Islamic Prophet Muhammad have an OBE?
- The Soul in Ancient Egypt
- Some Episodes of WMiT? which bump up against this one – Emanuel Swedenborg – Soul Flight & Astral Projection – Dreams
- Weightless by Marconi Union – Lie down and float away
- My Experience with Ogopogo
Wren’s Show Notes (These are unreal Notes! Huge Thanks to Mr. Collier for these)
- Declassified CIA documents discussing the Monroe Institute and their evaluation of it
- Joe McMoneagle’s tasked remote viewing of ancient Mars
- Joe McMoneagle – Remote viewing of Mars
- Alleged Army CRV Manual – This Document has been disputed by a few people but it is interesting still
- Third Eye Spies: Documentary about the development of the government’s RV program
- Mind Trek: Exploring Consciousness, Time & Space through Remote Viewing by Joe McMoneagle
- Astral Dynamics: A New Approach to Out-Of-Body Experience by Robert Bruce
- Low Magick: It’s All in Your Head … You Just Have No Idea How Big Your Head Is by Lon Milo Duquette
- Remote Viewing: The Complete User’s Manual for Coordinate Remote Viewing by David Morehouse – probably the gold standard if you were wanting to learn RV
- Transformation: The Breakthrough by Whitley Strieber
- Out-of-Body Experience induced by hypnotic suggestion
- The Possible Role of Intention, Attention and Expectation in Remote Viewing
- Greg Kolodziejzyk’s 13 Year Associative Remote Viewing Experiment Results
- Stock Market Prediction Using Associative Remote Viewing by Inexperienced Remote Viewers
- China’s Super Psychics by Paul Dong
- Psychic Discoveries Behind the Iron Curtain by Sheila Ostrander & and Lynn Schroeder
- OBE Seminar by Michael Raduga – Caveat – I vehemently disagree with Raduga about the nature of OBEs, but his techniques could be useful for people wanting to explore it for themselves. In particular as part of the seminar there’s a hypnotic induction he carries out with the class that I had an OBE coincide with
- The Interpretation of Independent Agents and Spiritual content in Dreams by Andrew Paquette – The long dream journalling where the author found out they were having precognitive dreams – rough estimate from various studies indicate about 10% of dreams could be precognitive in nature
- A New Approach to Veridicality in Dream Psi Studies by Andrew Paquette
- NDE Implications from a Group of Spontaneous Long-Distance Veridical OBEs
- Sleep Fragmentation and Lucid Dreaming
- Pre-Sleep treatment with galantamine stimulates lucid dreaming: A double-blind, placebo-controlled crossover study
3 thoughts on “Journeying with Wren Collier”
Wow, such an interesting conversation! Bizarre synchronicities: listening while driving around the back roads, Wren mentions Monroe– I glance at the name on a farm gate…Monroe…!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Whilst listening to the part of the conversation regarding food being a possible trigger for OBEs, and the long history of cheese being responsible for “bad” dreams, I was walking along a dark and rainy Japanese street (unrelated) gorging myself on Lithuanian lactose-free cheese.
And, as I type, I am at the end of the aforementioned pack of cheese and am just about to call it a night.
We shall see.
LikeLiked by 1 person