What if you could see aspects of your future merely by being asleep? What if the unconscious mind was in some way prophetic? What if precognition and psi effects are memories of your future experiences; something you premember? In this Episode of WMiT? I am joined by a guest whose ideas I have mentioned numerous times on the Podcast- Dr. Eric Wargo. His book Time Loops has been one of my greatest reading experiences of the last decade, and he’s only getting started.
My Guest for this Episode is Dr. Eric Wargo. His Book Time Loops is some of the most interesting reading that you will encounter, and has been called ‘the most significant intellectual work on a paranormal topic in the last fifty years….’ Likewise, his Blog The Nightshirt is a cavalcade of illuminating thoughts and ideas, each one with mind-blowing possibilities. Make sure you check out everything that Dr. Wargo gets up to and his New Book set to be released next year!
- Time Loops: Precognition, Retrocausation and the Unconscious by Eric Wargo – Maybe one of the greatest things I’ve read. Highly Recommended
- Precognitive Dreamwork and the Long Self: Interpreting Messages from Your Future by Eric Wargo – I don’t think I’ve preordered a book faster. If dreams are as important to your personal practice as they are to mine, this will most likely be essential reading
- The Art of Memory: Why It’s Just About the Coolest Thing Ever, and Why You Should Learn It Today
- Dreams and the Art of Memory: A New Hypothesis About Dream Bizarreness
- Wormholes, Freud, and Jacob the Dreamer – Must Read!
- Where Was It Before the Dream? — Time Loops and Creativity
- Trauma Displaced in Time: Premonition, Synchronicity, and Enjoyment
- Scarabs & the ‘Send’ Button: Synchronicity as Misrecognized Psi
- The Freudian Unconscious as Misrecognized Precognition – Video
- Feeling the Future: Experimental Evidence for Anomalous Retroactive Influences on Cognition and Affect by Daryl Bem – A Mind-blowing study
- An Experiment with Time by J. W. Dunne
- The Art of Memory by Frances Yates – To this day, such a seminal work
- Why Our Dreams could be the Key to Time Travel – Video
- The Libet Experiment: Is Free Will just an Illusion? – Video
- Liminal Dreaming: Exploring Consciousness at the Edge of Sleep by Jennifer Dumpert
- Are Dreams Predictions? by Sue Llewellyn