We all have them. Or, do they have us? The Tapestry of life is a complex web of family, lineage and blood. Their struggles and triumphs are yours as well. For many beginning in Magic, the idea of Ancestors and their elevation does not seem like the most interesting aspect to start practicing, but many these days are making a case that starting with ancestors is beyond beneficial. Joining WMiT? is a man who is well versed in the realm of the restless dead and how it applies to your health and well-being, Mr. Chiron Armand. Your ancestors aren’t going anywhere, do not waste this opportunity.
My Guest is none other than Chiron Armand: an all-travelling Shaman versed in such New World traditions as Haitian Vodou and Brazilian Quimbanda as well as being a Hoodoo Root Doctor. He is available for all of your Ancestral needs through his website Impact Shamanism. His Instagram Account is always a joy and he is the author of a couple books. Please Check out all of Chiron’s Work!
- Talking About Ancestors with Chiron Armand Part I & Part II – Wonderful videos and much to ponder in both
- Chiron’s tips for How to Build and Set Up an Ancestor Shrine – An excerpt from his excellent book Deliverance!
- On Sacred Ground with Khi Armand: Ancestors & Helping Spirits
- The Boveda: Creating a Portal Between Worlds
- Honoring Your Ancestors: A Guide to Ancestral Veneration by Mallorie Vaudoise – This is a very good book. One of the better books about Ancestors
- Ancestral Medicine: Rituals for Personal and Family Healing by Daniel Foor – Like above, lots of good info in here
- Communing With The Spirits: The Magical Practice Of Necromancy Simply And Lucidly Explained by Martin Coleman – A personal favourite of mine
- Mallorie Vaudoise Talks about Honoring You Ancestors
- Veneration of the Dead
- Rekindling the Sacred Fire: Métis Ancestry and Anishinaabe Spirituality by Chantal Fiola
- Of Course, Sam Block from The Digital Ambler has a thing or two to say – Ancestors are for Everyone & Everyone’s Got Troublesome Ancestors
- Throwing the Bones
- I.AM.A. WxTCH
- Kalunga of Palo Mayombe
- Tracing the Motherline: Earth Elders, Decolonizing Worldview and Planetary Futurity by Amba J. Sepie