If there is one Occult book that is omnipresent, in bookshops and on a Magicians bookshelf, it would be Aleister Crowley’s Liber 777. A book of correspondences that showcase the exchange between Kabbalah, Gods, Elements, Planets and many many more. But how did these correspondences come about? How did the book come to be made? How is the book to be used Magically? Doug goes through all this and his opinion of the book that seems to be considered The only Occult Book a Magician Needs!
- Liber 777 by Aleister Crowley
- 777 Revised
- Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn
- S. L. MacGregor Mathers
- Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa
- Three Books of Occult Philosophy by Agrippa
- The Magical Calendar
- The Kabbalistic Tree of Life
- Is the Tree of Life overrated?
- Is Qabalah Overrated? – Last paragraph is somewhat telling….
- Georg Cantor
- Stephen Skinner
- The Complete Magician’s Tables by Stephen Skinner – Now that’s what I’m talkin’ about!