What would a wizard be without the wand? What’s a witch without the cauldron? On this episode of What Magic is This? we delve into Magic Tools, the instruments and objects that a Magician needs and uses to aid in their spells and rituals. Usually the tools a magician has are technique specific, but are there some that no magician should be without? Doug and Kyle engage in a more conversational episode of WMiT, one that might have a trick-or-treat-or-two up its sleeve.
To Listen to the Episode CLICK HERE to Open in another Tab
- The Elemental Weapons
- Is the Tarot From Egypt?
- Bouba/Kiki Effect
- The Hygromanteia – Doug’s Go-To Grimoire
- Herbal Grimoire
- Plant Magic by Sandra Kynes
- Goetic Pharmakos by Jamie Alexzander & Jake Stratton-Kent
- Scrying Mirror: How to Make and Use One
- Abre Camino- Are Road Openers The Most Useful Spells? from Rune Soup
- What Happened When I Tried To Use Crystals to Improve My Life?
- 10 Magical Stones: Their Histories & Mythologies
- Making Your Own Incense
- Spiritual Weapons – Holy Water
- St. John’s Wort
- Why You Should Keep a Magical Journal
- Don’t Confuse Your Values with a Spirits Values – From Jason Miller’s excellent Blog Strategic Sorcery
- Our Lady of Lourdes
- An Occult-ish Guide to the Rosary
- Insite Timer – Excellent for Meditation
- Sigils Reboot: How to Get Big Magic From Little Squiggles – Rune Soup
- Vasco de Quiroga – Villain or Champion?
- Comparing Religions by Jeffrey Kripal – Another MUST OWN Book
- Why Can The Dead Do Such Great Things? by Robert Bartlett
- Mr. James Burke – My Absolute Hero. If you want to see where I’m coming from, my greatest influence and what I wish to aspire to with WMiT?… Look no further.
- The Day The Universe Changed – Carl Sagan’s Cosmos? Meh. It’s alright. This Program is perhaps the greatest of that ilk. Further episodes as well as Connections can be found on Daily Motion. Find them, watch them, love them.