Can you keep a secret? Sure ya can… For centuries, groups of people (usually men) met in secret, planning certain actions to their advantage. They created initiatory rites, ceremonies and a hierarchy within their group. These would be unknown to the public, unless you were a member of course. Such behaviour lends itself to conspiracy very easily. On this Episode of WMiT?, I am joined by fellow Podcaster Gabriel as we dig in to the world of Secret Societies and their works. What would those works be? Just the world as it exists right now, no less….
My Guest Gabriel has a Podcast of his own-
Please check it out! New episodes to come in June 2020. Give it a spin.
- Archonology – Rune Soup. The greatest investigation of historically recent Geopolitics. This is essential reading. Start from the bottom and move up. There are 15 posts in Total. Read them all as Gordon White has done great work.
- The Element Encyclopedia of Secret Societies by John Michael Greer – Great Resource
- Secret Ritual and Manhood in Victorian America by Mark C. Carnes
- Freemasons & The Manitoba Legislature
- Freemasons: The Reality by Tobias Churton – For my money, the best book about Freemasons
- History of Freemasonry
- Angel Millar – One of the best contemporary figures on Freemasonry
- The Shriners
- Masonic Symbolism
- Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis
- William Morgan
- The Bright Mason by Robert Berry
- Jacobites & Freemasonry
- The Illuminati
- Propaganda Due
- The Collins Elite
- Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn
- Ordo Templi Orientis
- Builders of the Adytum
- The Babalon Working
- Prince Hall Freemasonry
- The CIA invented the label ‘Conspiracy Theory’
- Danny Casolaro
- The Octopus by Kenn Thomas & Jim Keith
- Peter Levenda – Sinister Forces is required reading, folks
- Adam Curtis – A quick search will bring up most of his films. Please watch them all.
- Nick Redfern – Find his book ‘Final Events’ if you want to learn more about the Collins Elite
- Collapse – Must watch Documentary. RIP Michael Ruppert
- James Shelby Downard’s King Kill 33 – Downard’s autobiography is probably the craziest book I have ever read. Seriously.
- Medgar Evers – Fought the righteous fight. Hope that we could all say the same.