Over the last 2 years, the one question I get asked more than any other single question from listeners is “How do I get started doing Magic?” To start the year off right, I would like to provide a few insights and perhaps some inspiration which hopefully should help one enter the temple of Magic with ease. Pull up a chair and lend an ear, I’m about to share a few things.
- Precognitive Dreamwork and the Long Self by Eric Wargo
- Six Ways: Approaches and Entries for Practical Magic by Aidan Wachter
- Gary Lachman has a series of Lectures about Esotericism and the Evolution of Consciousness. When people ask me for recommendations for Esoteric and/or Occult Thought as opposed to Practical Magic, these Videos are where I point them. Must Watch. Part I – Part II – Part III – I mean it, these are must watch videos and the directions that one can head from here are amazing. Chuck out your copies of The Secret Teachings of All Ages, this is the actual Occult History of the Western world. Happy journeys future Occult Philosopher!
- The Secret Teachers of the Western World by Gary Lachman
- Occult History Part I and Part II by John Michael Greer