Over the last 2 years, the one question I get asked more than any other single question from listeners is “How do I get started doing Magic?” To start the year off right, I would like to provide a few insights and perhaps some inspiration which hopefully should help one enter the temple of Magic with ease. Pull up a chair and lend an ear, I’m about to share a few things.
- Precognitive Dreamwork and the Long Self by Eric Wargo
- Six Ways: Approaches and Entries for Practical Magic by Aidan Wachter
- Gary Lachman has a series of Lectures about Esotericism and the Evolution of Consciousness. When people ask me for recommendations for Esoteric and/or Occult Thought as opposed to Practical Magic, these Videos are where I point them. Must Watch. Part I – Part II – Part III – I mean it, these are must watch videos and the directions that one can head from here are amazing. Happy journeys Future Occult Philosopher!
- The Secret Teachers of the Western World by Gary Lachman
- Occult History Part I and Part II by John Michael Greer