Technical issues from my end. My laptop has been acting up and basically petered out as I was recording the newest episode of What Magic is This? So as to not keep everybody waiting, I’ve recorded a solo show! The first part is about how I came to be a Magician; what led me to the Temple of Magic. The second half of the episode is a Q&A in which I (hopefully) answer some of the listeners questions. Fingers crossed that I’ll be back up with regular scheduled podcasting soon! Thanks for bearing with me.
- Disinformation TV
- Book of Lies: The Disinformation Guide to Magick and the Occult
- Grant Morrison at DisinfoCon – Warning! Grant screams very loud at the beginning of this video
- Robert Anton Wilson at DisinfoCon
- Disinfo TV Segment on Satanism
- Alan Moore’s Promethea
- Techgnosis by Eric Davis
- The Miracle Club by Mitch Horowitz
2 thoughts on “Unforeseen Interlude – How I started in Magic and Q&A”
I just started listening to your podcast and love it! As soon. As soon as I heard the number I started laughing 😂. Well done.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Aw thank you. Appreciate it! 😊
Glad you found the show!